Save yourself the time and hassle of preparing a picnic – these pick-up picnic parcels contain some of the best produce to be found on the Mornington Peninsula, all packed and ready to go!
Price: $70 per person
When: Whenever ordered – minimum 48 hours' notice
Where: Somerville, Mornington Peninsula
Marlene Hoff – otherwise known as the 100 Mile Foodie – is all about keeping it local. She uses only sustainable, ethically made products and food produced or grown within 100 miles of her location. She and her team offer catering, special events, cooking workshops and private dinners out of two locations, South Gippsland and the Mornington Peninsula.
Marlene believes people want to know where their food comes from, how it was farmed, and whether it’s seasonal – and she’s more than happy to help them learn all about it.
Choose your own adventure, meal time and view with a pre-packed picnic to go from the 100 Mile Foodie. With local cheeses, sourdough bread, fruit and wine, plus canapés, frittata and brownies cooked in the 100 Mile Kitchen, it's some of the best produce to be found on the Mornington Peninsula, all in one parcel! Please advise of any dietary requirements when placing your order.
- San Pellegrino mineral water
- selection of seasonal canapés
- Red Hill Bakery Sourdough bread
- selection of three local cheeses (BoatShed Cheese, Main Ridge Dairy Goats Cheese)
- roasted vegetable frittata slice made with eggs from the 100 Mile Foodie chickens
- seasonal fruit (Peninsula Organics, Benton Rise Farm, Sunnyridge Strawberry Farm)
- brownies made with Crittenden Estate Pinot Noir (yes, you read that right! And yes, they taste as amazing as they sound!)
- Bass River Dairies pure cream