We are beyond excited to organise another women’s only yoga & wine retreat in Torquay, Victoria. This well-balanced retreat is for anyone who’s after a weekend filled with pampering, yoga, great conversation and delicious meals and wines.
Where: Jan Juc, Great Ocean Road
If you believe life is all about balance, our Yoga retreat in Victoria won’t disappoint.
Starting on Friday the 13th of March at 4PM, and ending on Sunday the 15th of March, this Melbourne mini-retreat is designed to help you slow down and unwind.
We’re very excited for our guests to stay at the beautiful Summer House in Torquay. With an on-site Yoga studio and luxury amenities, it forms the ideal location for a weekend of pure pampering.
The house is set on a 1/2 acre in the seaside town of Jan Juc on the Surf Coast of Victoria, gateway to the Great Ocean Road.
It’s an extensively renovated homestead, with a nostalgic country charm. Besides a fully-equipped Yoga studio on site, the venue also boasts a large living and relaxation area where you can unwind in the evening.
The Summer House has 4 bedrooms, which we’ll split into Twin Rooms for this Yoga retreat. The venue has 3 toilets and 2 bathrooms, complete with shower and free standing bath tub.
The fruits of your labour
Whether you travel solo or want a weekend away with friends, we invite you to join us for…:
- 2-Nights Twin Share accommodation at The Summer House in Torquay
- Daily nourishing breakfast
- Grazing platter upon arrival with wine (Friday)
- A bottle of wine each to complement your dinners or take home
- 1 x 60 min Vinyasa Yoga class (Saturday Morning)
- 1 x 45 min Yin Yoga class (Saturday early evening)
- Essential Oil workshop (make your own natural, take-home beauty products)
- 1 x 60 min Slow Flow class (Sunday Morning)
- Vegetarian lunch
- 30 Min massage per person
- Pre-dinner drinks (hopefully by the pool!)
- Vegetarian dinner (Saturday)
- Luxury linen and towels
- Byron Bay herbal teas and coffee
- Luxury toiletries incl. shampoo, conditioner and body wash
- Option to book a private yoga class ($75 per class)
The kit required
• Comfy casual clothes for the winery tour (or dress up if you wish)
• Walking shoes – for a casual morning stroll on the beach
• Water bottle
Please Note: This event requires a 60 day cancellation period
Your host and yoga instructor for the weekend is Sabijn Linssen (Sab for friends!).
Sab is a qualified RYT-200 yoga instructor and has been practising for over 9 years. Her classes are a mix of creative Vinyasa flows and moving meditation. Adjustments and variations will be offered for all levels, whether you’re a beginner or advanced practitioner.
She is the founder of Retreat Here, and a massive advocate of a balanced lifestyle.
Sab has worked in the travel and event industry for more than 15 years and now creates Yoga and Wine Experiences to help connect like-minded people in real life.